Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Drink of the Gods

First off, let me say this - I am and always have been a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf girl. LOVE their lattes. LOVE their Ice Blended Vanilla with an extra shot, no whip. LOVE the blueberry pomegranate Iced Blended, no whip.

My move from Hollywood (where I had a CB&TL within 5 mile of any direction of me) to Downtown LA was rough in many ways but the suckiest thing was the lack of a Coffee Bean. Yes, there is one in the cluster of the buildings but if one can find parking there they need to also pick up a lotto ticket as it is a lucky day for them. The other CB&TL is many, many miles East.

With that, I have been cheating on my love with Groundwork.

I have yet to bring myself to try the iced blendeds BUT I can say I do love my new mistresses' Tiger Iced Chai. DAMN! It's good, and I can't get enough. Sometimes I ask for very little ice so that I can have a few more ounces of this liquid heaven. YUMMMM!

Groundwork is located at:

Downtown Artists District
at
811 Traction Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90013

Hollywood
at
1501 North Cahuenga Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028

new Downtown location (open in Jan '07)
at
108 West 2nd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012

No comments: