Tuesday, December 19, 2006

From Naughty to Nice in 8 Pumps

Over 90% of my life has been spent with long hair. Not Crystal Gayle long but when I get it trimmed my main guideline for the stylist is "to the bra strap". Yeah, it's nice, it's pretty, can be styled in oh so many ways, worn up, down and all over BUT can be a complete evil mess at post-shower time. After many spending many dollars on many products I found my hairs savior - SOYtri-wheat Leave In Conditioner by Sexy Hair Concepts.

I LOVE IT!

I simply spray this leave in conditioner on my towel dried hair and I can brush it out in no time flat - no pulling, no tugging and not much effort. I like that. Not only does it detangle and make the post shower chore a breeze, in conditions too!

SoyTri-Wheat leave in Conditioner is available at most salons and beauty supply stores and sells anywhere from $10 to $14 for an 8oz bottle.

( they recently changed the look of the bottle so look for the red one until the teal one phases it out )

OLD BOTTLE DESIGN


NEW BOTTLE DESIGN

No comments: