Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Cure Your Cubicle Blues

There was a time when I spent much of my life in a cubicle.

The perk - I was making money.

The downside - I was in a cubicle all day so didn't have much time to spend it.

Then one day a pal told me about a site where I can kill time AND shop - Alloy. From that day on I was hooked!

Alloy is jammed packed with some sassy gear - tops, bottoms, shoes, hats, belts, bags, pretty much EVERYTHING a gal can hope and wish for. The styles are geared for the young and young at heart so it does lack wardrobe for the corporate world BUT does have the right look for casual Friday.

I promise you will spend a lot of time but not a lot of money on this site. If you feel a little lost in the style department, no worries - the site includes many tips and guides to help you on your shopping journey. Everything from the 'Trend of the Week' to the 'Beautyscope' where you can find the best style for your zodiac sign.

Happy Shopping!

Belted Black Dress - $36.50


Sienna Tunic - $32.50


Satin Chain Print Kabuki - $28.50

No comments: