Friday, November 16, 2007

A Sad Day for the Citizen's of Downtown LA...

OK...

In an earlier post I mentioned the KICK ASS sandwich deal you can get at Ralph's. Pretty much you can get a small (about the size of a Subway 6') veggie's & cheese WITH avocado, chips and a huge Pepsi (think Super Big Gulp size) for under $5 bucks! NO JOKE. This deal has always been my favorite and so it goes without saying I was happy as heck that I with the though that all Ralph's would have this great offering...

NOPE - DOWNTOWN RALPH'S DOES NOT!

Do not get me wrong, I LOVE Downtown Ralph's (especially the samples of the Vincent cheese) but it am hugely disappointed that they only offer the Boar's Head $7.95 sandwiches. Half sandwich is not even an option, only whole.

I mean, if I missed something - please correct me but I looked over the menu and only saw these pricey offerings that are way too much for me to eat (and pay for) anyway. I am an always have been a 6' girl.

No worries Downtowner's - I am going to write and bug until maybe they crack!

No comments: