Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Go The Extra Mile

Most people know that buying a new car can be a NIGHTMARE.

Scary prices, frightening long commitments, high strung sales people and everything else can be enough to make the most Zen person take a trip to stressville!

If you are in the market and looking for a great car - you need to take a trip South to Honda of Mission Valley in San Diego.

I recently did a bit of business there and I felt no pressure to add on anything, to extend my warranty or to get the fancy car vs the car I really want and can afford.

I am originally from San Diego, I actually got my 1st car from them. After looking around in LA I found the dealers here have slightly higher prices and the staff were mainly smooth talkers. With that, I quickly took myself back to San Diego and drove off the lot with a new car and a big smile!

Of course I can't speak for all the sales people so if you do find yourself there, ask to deal with Dave Johnson - he rocks.

Honda Mission Valley
5812 Mission Gorge Road
San Diego CA 92120
800-909-0500
www.hondamissionvalley.com

No comments: